Lease Rental Discounting
Lease Rental Discounting (LRD) is a term loan offered against rental receipts derived from lease contracts with corporate tenants. The loan is provided to the lesser based on the discounted value of the rentals and the underlying property value.
Lease Rent Discounting Information
It is another method to obtain finance from bank or other financial institute or lending institutes. Lease Rent Discount (LRD) consideration is between the borrower who owns the premises, the tenant who has rented the said premises or taken on lease and the bank or financial institute or Corporate. The rent is considered as fixed income over a stipulated time i.e. Lease or rent period or tenure. The agreement is between the borrower and lender and the major term of repayment is the rent which is directly deposited with the lender and not with the borrower. The Borrower is sanctioned a loan based upon the rent to be collected over the period of lease.
List of Documents for LRD
The borrower have to provide the following documents to the banks or the financial institute or lending institution while submitting the Lease Rent Discounting loan application. Certain documents may be demanded by the bank or the lending institutions in post sanction phase or on periodical basis.
- Address Proof of the Individual/Partners /Directors: Latest Electricity /Telephone Bill or Receipt of Maintenance Charges or Valid Passport or Voter’s Identity Card or Purchase/Lease Deed / Leave & License Agreement of Residence or Office Premises
- Identity Proof: Valid Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s Card, Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies
- Business Proof: VAT/CST Registration certificate. or MIDC Agreement or SSI Permanent Registration Certificate or Warehouse Receipts or Shop & Establishment Act Certificate or Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid Receipt
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of incorporation, Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds, Form 32 in for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies
- Last three years Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. and Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant wherever applicable)
- Last one years’ Bank statement of the Firm
- If existing loans are shown into the balance sheet, then sanctioning letter, repayment schedule and track record of the same
Firm/Company’s PAN Cards
- Individual income tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for last three years
- Last one years’ Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, and Directors
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies
- Registered rent agreement copy with borrower who owns the premises and tenant who has rented the said premises
- Additional documents may be required
Note: Please do self Attestation on all documents except PAN Card (Pan card has to be signed by the respective person)